UBC’s Go Global develops and facilitates international learning opportunities through study, research and service learning. Go Global offers UBC students transformational learning programs that promote global awareness, meaningful engagement and cross-cultural understanding.
- Exchange and Research Abroad programs allow UBC students to attend international partner universities while earning credits towards their UBC degree
- The International Service Learning program offers students opportunities to learn about global issues through a process that includes learning, volunteer service, and reflection. Credit and non-credit options are available.
- Group Study programs allow UBC students to participate in international programs led by UBC faculty members while earning credits towards their UBC degree.
UBC’s current academic exchange partnerships in China include:
- Fudan University
- Nanjing Forestry University
- Nanjing University
- Peking University
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University
- Shanghai Summer Program
- Tsinghua University
- Tsinghua University – COMM
- University of Nottingham Ningbo, China
Past Group Study Programs include the Archaeological Field Training in China program, which sent students to Anyang in summer of 2011.