The Faculty of Graduate Studies (FoGS) at UBC offers outstanding programs in all major academic disciplines and is a world leader in Asia-Pacific policy studies and Japanese philosophy and religion.
The Faculty is proud of its long-standing relationships in the Asia-Pacific region, which are reflected in:
- More than 800 graduate students from the region
- A multitude of research linkages with institutions in Asia
- Membership in the Association of Pacific Rim Universities as the only Canadian institution
- The world-renowned Institute for Asian Research
Learn more about UBC’s 250 graduate degree programs and view profiles of some of UBC’s graduate students from Asia Pacific.
Scholarships, Awards and Funding
The Grad School at UBC manages more than $5 million in merit-based graduate awards at UBC’s Vancouver campus. International students interested in studying at UBC’s Grad School are encouraged to investigate the following major funding initiatives:
- China Scholarship Council
- Four-Year Fellowship for Doctoral Studies
- Vanier Scholarship for Doctoral Studies
- Killam Doctoral Scholarships
Learn more about UBC’s scholarships, awards and funding.
Graduate Pathways to Success (GPS)
The Graduate Pathways to Success(GPS) program offers non-credit workshops, seminars and other activities designed to complement the graduate program’s academic curriculum and mentorship experience.
Learn more about: