Residential Graduate Colleges

The Faculty of Graduate Studies is home to two internationally recognized residential colleges for graduate students, Green College and St. John’s College. The colleges are diverse and vibrant intellectual communities, created especially for graduate students. UBC also offers many other on-campus housing options.

a place of mind, The University of British Columbia

The University of British Columbia
UBC Asia Pacific Regional Office
Room 1207, 12/F., FWD Financial Centre, 308 Des Voeux Road Central,
Hong Kong, China
Tel: 852-2111-4400
Fax: 852-2111-9532

Emergency Procedures | Accessibility | Contact UBC  | © Copyright The University of British Columbia